Thursday, April 26, 2012

No Guts No Glory

I finally plucked up the courage to admit to being an author of a blog, and it got me wondering why I was so worried in the first place.
I have a few followers (thank you to the 3 of you) though they are "reciprocal" bloggers that I follow.  The fear factor was borne out of admitting to my blog in the Real World!  I have never even let my husband read it, and my family are completely oblivious to it.
I should not have worried, within minutes of announcing Red Rose To Tulip on my Facebook page my page views shot through the roof.  I was fairly confident I knew who said viewers would be and in the most part I was correct.  Everyone has been very complimentary, so my humblest thanks to all of you.
Pressure is on now to keep up the pace and keep you all glued to your screens for the next installment in my life!

Proost
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment