Tuesday, April 10, 2012


I am once again attempting to lose weight, and have been on a new program for 7 weeks now.  I have got to the point where I float between losing weight and regaining it.  I get here, think I can lose weight whenever I like and treat myself to an edible reward or 6 and then next week back to the top weight. This is a dangerous week and wouldn't you know it, its Easter!!!! This is the second time during this weight loss program that I have reached this loss and put it back on, so although I have lost 3 lbs, I am kidding myself I have lost 7lbs because I lost 4 put it back on and then lost 3 again!!
I made the mistake of announcing my 2lb weight loss this week, which of course triggers the other half into asking the questions that I don't want him to ask, like "so how much is that over all?" and "how long have you been following this one?" It also means he raises his eyebrow at every mouthful I raise to my lips!

I wonder how many calories are burnt in 30 mins of beating up your hubby?

No comments:

Post a Comment